- Effect of electrochemical pretreatments on the superficial terminations of boron-d...
- Boron diamond doped electro applied to the electroanalyses of inorganics species i...
- Evaluation of expanded polystyrene degradation by laboratory tests
- Synthesis and characterization of DSA®/SnO2-Sb electrodes to be used as anode in e...
- Cellulases from a thermophilic filamentous fungus: studies of production, characte...
- Study of support effect on gold catalysts for oxidation reactions
- Effect of phenolic compounds derived from pretreated biomass on cellulase and xyla...
(Reference retrieved automatically from Web of Science through information on FAPESP grant and its corresponding number as mentioned in the publication by the authors.)
On the activation and physical degradation of boron-doped diamond surfaces brought on by cathodic pretreatments
1 Univ Sao Paulo, Inst Quim Sao Carlos, BR-13560970 Sao Carlos, SP - Brazil
2 Univ Tiradentes, Inst Tecnol & Pesquisa, Programa Posgrad Engn Proc, BR-49032490 Aracaju, SE - Brazil
3 Univ Fed Sao Carlos, Dept Quim, BR-13560970 Sao Carlos, SP - Brazil
4 Univ Fed Mato Grosso do Sul, Dept Quim, BR-79074460 Campo Grande, MS - Brazil
5 Univ Fed Goias, Dept Quim, BR-75704020 Catalao, Go - Brazil
|Document type:||Journal article|
|Source:||Journal of Applied Electrochemistry; v. 40, n. 10, p. 1817-1827, OCT 2010.|
|Web of Science Citations:||38|