Ana Lúcia Horta Nogueira
|2 / 1||Completed research grant|
|1 / 1||Ongoing scholarship in Brazil|
|7 / 4||Completed scholarships in Brazil|
|1 / 1||Completed scholarship abroad|
|11 / 7||All Research Grants and Scholarships|
Completed research grant (most recent)
- Teaching and teacher's professionalization: the relationship among language, development and work, AP.R
Teaching and teacher's professionalization: the...
In this proposal, we focus on the question of teacher´s work, considering his/her participation on the complex institutional dynamics as articulated to the teacher's development (Vygotsky e Bakhtin). According to our theoretical conception of the teacher's work, comprehended "in the psychological, cultural and symbolic universe", in the tension between "professional orthodoxy and indivi... more
Ongoing scholarship in Brazil (most recent)
- Guidelines for teaching materials and implications for teaching work: how the teacher is seen in the collections of early elementary school, BP.MS
Guidelines for teaching materials and implicati...
Considering the problem of teacher's work, this project seeks to understand the complexity of such work, taking into account the role of prescriptions through analysis of teaching materials, to be selected from the Textbooks Guides - PNLD 2013. Theoretical frameworks that address the issue of teaching (Bronckart, 2004; Machado, 2004, Souza-e-Silva, 2004) will be used, as well references... more
Completed scholarships in Brazil (most recent)
- The work of the teacher and the teaching activity in the cycle intensive program classroom, BP.IC
The work of the teacher and the teaching activi...
This project seeks to understand the particularities of the professor's work in the context of the room of Intensive Program of the Cycle (PIC), whereas the guidelines of the official program for the educational work, the organization of the educational program of the teacher, the development and learning of the child, and the production of school failure. In order to do this it takes u... more
- The teaching relationship, the student participation and development process in the cycle intensive program classroom, BP.IC
The teaching relationship, the student particip...
ABSTRACTThis project seeks to analyze the relation between teaching practice and the development/learning of the child at school considering the discussion about the "Production of School Failure" and the "Teaching as Work". With the major purpose of identifying how this process makes sense for the child it proposes to reflect on the peculiarities present during the mediation process by... more
- The teacher work in the regular and in the helping classes: the relationship between the real work and the pedagogical planning, BP.IC
Completed scholarship abroad (most recent)
- The teacher work and the adult psychological development, BE.PQ
The teacher work and the adult psychological de...
This proposal aims at developing a post-doctoral visit, in the position of Visiting Scholar at the Frances L. Hiatt School of Psychology at Clark University (Worcester, MA, USA), under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Jaan Valsiner, from January thru May/2013. The studying plan is part of a broader research project in progress, entitled as "The constitution process of the teacher work in th... more
Report errors in this page