|15 / 11||Completed research grants|
|3 / 3||Ongoing scholarships in Brazil|
|8 / 1||Completed scholarship in Brazil|
|2 / 0||Completed scholarship abroad|
|28 / 15||All Research Grants and Scholarships|
Most frequent collaborators in research granted by FAPESP
Citation indices (Source: Google Scholar)*
Completed research grants (most recent)
- Hydrothermal synthesis of ATiO3 nanocrystalline compounds (A=Sr,Ca) doped with Fe2+, Ni2+, Mg2+, AP.R
Hydrothermal synthesis of ATiO3 nanocrystalline...
The process of addition of dopants has been widely used in the processing of new materials. The incorporation of atoms or ions of certain elements in a host matrix has led to obtain new materials with new properties and applications. In nanocrystalline materials, the process of doping has been considered of fundamental importance to stabilize certain crystalline phases and modify the ma... more
- Nanostructured multifunctionals multiferroics materials: synthesis, properties, phenomenology and applications, AP.TEM
- Ferroelectric Materials: Phenomenology, Properties and Characterization, AP.TEM
Ferroelectric Materials: Phenomenology, Propert...
The subject of this project is the synthesis, phenomenological studies, and computational simulation of physical properties and experimental characterization of ferroelectric materials, due to their high technological importance. Although there are reported innumerous theoretical and experimental works, the study of ferroelectric materials remain as an actual subject for researches. Sin... more
Ongoing scholarships in Brazil (most recent)
- Synthesis and characterization of nanostructured CuAlO2 compound: a systematic study about the dependence of the sensitivity to different types of gases as a function of the morphology, BP.PD
Synthesis and characterization of nanostructure...
This research project proposes to develop a new dimension in the relationship between the morphology and physical properties and possible applications related to the different morphologies of nanostructured CuAlO2 phase. We expect through this study clearly describe the process of formation of different morphologies of nanostructured CuAlO2 phase and thus provide the basic knowledge on ... more
- Synthesis and characterization of ZnO thin and thick films : application as gas sensors, BP.DR
Synthesis and characterization of ZnO thin and ...
The zinc oxide (ZnO)compound was the first material in the form of thin films being applied as gas sensor. Although a significant amount of work about the use of ZnO as a gas sensor has been published in recent years, the sensitivity and selectivity increasing with respect to detection of certain types of gases and their use at a temperature closer to ambient remain goals to be achieved... more
- Synthesis and characterization of Sr1-xAxTi1-yByO3 (a = la, b = Fe, W)Nanostructured system : application as gas sensor, BP.DR
Synthesis and characterization of Sr1-xAxTi1-yB...
Perovskite materials include a wide group of compounds whose structure in its simplest form can be represented by chemical formula ABO3. One major advantage that the perovskite structure shows is the high degree of flexibility in accommodating a wide variety of atoms in A and B sites, allowing greater control of chemical and physical properties of the material and maintaining its basic ... more
Completed scholarship in Brazil (most recent)
- Synthesis, characterization and evaluation of electrical and photocatalitic properties of nanocrystalline SrTiO3 compound doped with transition metal ions (Fe, Ni and Mn), BP.PD
Synthesis, characterization and evaluation of e...
The process of doping has been widely used for the modification of physical and chemical properties of different materials and may lead to obtain new materials having new properties and applications. In nanocrystalline materials, the doping process has been also considered essential for stabilizing certain crystalline phases. The hydrothermal synthesis method has allowed the synthesis o... more
Report errors in this page